February 27, 2019
Pineapple Express Slush – Recipe
“I just got a shipment of the dopest dope I’ve ever smoked. Hands down, dopest dope I’ve ever smoked!”
-James Franco as Saul Silver in ‘Pineapple Express’
Pineapple Express Slush
One of our favorite summertime slushies! Cannabis infused slushies are the hottest – or should I say coolest – cocktail trend right now. A better alternative to alcoholic slushies. Cannabis infused slushies create a cool and relaxed environment for hanging out and enjoying a beautiful sunny day.
You can customize this cocktail however you want, but I tend to keep it simple and straight-forward. There are hundreds of different garnishes out there to trial with your slush, and using garnishes is a great way to look like a pro and add a little extra something to your beverages.
The best part is, there are no set rules when it comes to garnishes – so you can experiment with different variations and new creations to your heart’s content!
- 24 oz. grapefruit juice
- 24 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 6 c. cold water
- Your favourite THC tincture
- 7-Up or Sprite for serving
Directions for Pineapple express slush
- Combine grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, thawed orange juice, thawed lemonade, and sugar in a large freezer-safe sealable container. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add water and the tincture; stir to combine. Cover and freeze overnight.
- TO SERVE: Fill a glass 1/2- to 3/4-full with slush and fill the remainder of the glass with chilled 7-Up or Sprite. Serve with a straw.
What’s especially awesome about this recipe is that you can make it either right before serving or make it in advance. To make it in advance, just pour the finished smoothie mixture into a gallon ziplock bag and place in the freezer. You can either blend it up again or let it melt a bit and serve with a spoon or ladle!