A membership is required to place an order. A minimum purchase of $100.00 must be made on all orders.
We apologize, we only ship to Canada at this time.
All orders and payments received by 12 pm PST will be shipped that business day. If we receive your order and payment after 12 pm PST, your order will be shipped the following business day
All products are final sale, there are no returns or exchanges.
Each new member receives a free Eighth (with completion of your first order), as well as 1 point for every dollar you spend. For every 20 points that you accumulate you earn a $1 discount which you can apply to any future orders. If you do a product review, you’ll earn 5 points. You can only do a review on items that you purchased.
All coupons codes are to be entered in on the final stage of checkout when placing an order.
It’s easy to order from us:
- First, you will need to make an account with Weemo.ca (19+ to be a member and order from us)
- Go to the “SHOP” tab to find products and choose the ones you want, select the quantity, then click “ADD TO CART”.
- Once the item is added to your cart, you’ll be directed back to https://weemo.ca/cart. Click on “continue shopping” If you wish to add more product.
- Repeat the last step until you have added everything you want to your cart.
- After you have added everything to your cart, you are ready to Checkout, click on “Your Cart” on the top right-hand corner and choose “check out”, this takes you to the checkout page.
- Once at the checkout page you will need to login to your Weemo account.
- When logged in please confirm the shipping information, including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number. Please click on the” I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions”
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- You will be sent to a confirmation page, here you will be given your order number. This page will explain how to send an Interact E-transfer for payment.
- Once we have accepted the E-Transfer, the order will be processed and shipped within one business day. Once the order is shipped, you will receive an Xpresspost tracking number through email.
- We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request, so if there is a concern of potential theft please request a required signature upon delivery.
Payment and Fees
For any orders over $200 after discount, the shipping is free. We ship our orders via Xpresspost with a $15 flat rate and we provide a tracking number via email for you once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
Yes. We charge 5% GST on all orders. This is included in the checkout price.
E-transfers can be sent through your online banking through all major banks and most credit unions. It only takes a few minutes to do this and it’s safe. If you bank with Canadian credit unions or regular banks, then these are easy to do online. We provide you with instructions for the E-Transfer with your invoice. We only ship orders once the E-Transfer has been received.
After the E-Transfer is sent, it may take up to two hours or a little longer depending on your financial institution for us to receive and process the payment. Your order will remain pending until the funds have been collected. Once the E-Transfer is processed, your order will be shipped. We will notify you by email when your order has been shipped and send you a tracking number.
Your order will remain pending until the payment is received. If no payment has been received after two business days, the order will be cancelled.
We ensure that your package is handled with care and vacuumed sealed, this protects your product and privacy. We use Xpresspost mailers which are secure and discreet.
We ship our orders via Xpresspost any order over $200 after discount, the shipping is free, Orders under $200 will have a $15 Flat Rate, we provide a tracking number via email once the order has sent.
Packages usually take 2 to 3 business days to arrive after shipment, However If you live in a remote area, please understand your order may take a few extra days to reach you. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding on this.
The tracking by Canada Post says “Successfully Delivered,” but I haven’t received my package from you.
here are two possible scenarios here:
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it will actually be delivered the next business day.
- Community mailbox
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mailbox should also be checked.
Most people get their packages on time or a day later. In many cases, the tracking isn’t updated due to missing a scan which is a common occurrence.
Unfortunately, there are a much greater number of postal thefts when shipping to Northern Quebec, Northern Ontario and Nunavut. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees if you live in these areas and you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
We email the tracking number before scanning the package at the post office. It won’t show up as trackable on the Canada Post site until the package is scanned by the post office, this may take up to 24 hours.
If you’re using Canada Post to track the package, this is likely human error. This can occur because the postal worker may handle the postal code incorrectly. If they are off by one letter or digit, then the package will go to another city. This may result in a rerouting delay of 1-2 days before the package is sent to the right destination.